- "Hire Options is the Rolls Royce of recruiters. One call does it all! No employer ever likes to find a new hire, but if you must, the professionals at LOG "feel your pain" and remedy the situation immediately with either a competent temp or full-time hire."Sandy WilliamsFormerly HR Director - Ervin, Cohen & Jessup LLP
- “I’ve known Lisa Aronson for over 20 years and worked with Hire Options both as a candidate and employer. They are an institution in Century City and a trusted candidate source for legal administrators.Hire Options does the necessary due diligence and they never fail to bring you the best candidates for your opening.”Melanie MawemaOffice Administrator, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- "Delighted with Hire Options- Mina and the entire team have always been extremely helpful and knowledgeable during our hiring process. They truly are professional and have a proactive approach in presenting top candidates fit for our firm. I would definitely recommend Hire Options to other law firms!"Sonya RomeroOffice Administrator, Del Shaw Moonves Tanaka Finkelstein & Lezcano
- "I have been working with Hire Options for over 10 years now, and they are the best in the business. I put my trust in Joel and Karen, but their entire team is extremely professional and personal, which are key factors in recruiting top notch candidates. The fact that they screen their candidates thoroughly puts them miles above other firms in their profession. I know their recruiting procedures first hand, because they placed me at my firm 10 years ago!"Susan LaunerOffice Administrator, Hogan Lovells US, LLP
- "I have been working with Hire Options for the last nine years. I work closely with Mona Makhani Hunter and Mina King hiring temp and direct hire candidates. I found them both to be trustworthy and have a real instinct and knack for interviewing terrific candidates. Not only is the knowledge and skill level of a candidate important to them, but they are able to get a great sense of personality which is crucial in matching secretaries to the attorneys. Our firm has made several placements over the years which would not be possible without Mona and Mina’s expertise in recruiting and easy going personalities. Hire Options is my go to recommendation for recruiter needs, including attorney hiring."Anonymous
- "Our firm had a need for a part-time assistant at a commercial property we had recently purchased. Joel listened carefully to the requirements of the position and then sent me a wonderful candidate right away. We eventually hired that person permanently and have been very happy with the match up of the candidate’s skill set to our needs. About a year later, we needed Joel and the Hire Options team again when we lost a long-term employee who had been part-time, but that was really because of her longevity and familiarity with the work, so we deemed the position to be “full-time” for a new person. Hire Options came through for us and presented another lovely candidate with the right skill set, who filled the job perfectly. Our latest experience with Joel and the Hire Options team was to help out with some temp staffing needs we have intermittently and yet again they found us a perfect temp person, who we enjoy having and is able to fill our temp needs easily. Overall, our experience with Joel Mendelsohn and Hire Options has been quite good. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for qualified candidates and a smart placement firm."Lark ChristensenGeneral Manager, ZDI, Inc.