It’s All About the People.
Founded in 1997, Hire Options Inc (formerly Legal Option Group Inc) provides clients and candidates with the highest level of personal and professional service, helping the legal, corporate, entertainment and tech communities fill their staffing needs.
From Our Clients
- "I have been working with Hire Options for the last nine years. I work closely with Mona Makhani Hunter and Mina King hiring temp and direct hire candidates. I found them both to be trustworthy and have a real instinct and knack for interviewing terrific candidates. Not only is the knowledge and skill level of a candidate important to them, but they are able to get a great sense of personality which is crucial in matching secretaries to the attorneys. Our firm has made several placements over the years which would not be possible without Mona and Mina’s expertise in recruiting and easy going personalities. Hire Options is my go to recommendation for recruiter needs, including attorney hiring."Anonymous
- "I have been working with Hire Options for over 10 years now, and they are the best in the business. I put my trust in Joel and Karen, but their entire team is extremely professional and personal, which are key factors in recruiting top notch candidates. The fact that they screen their candidates thoroughly puts them miles above other firms in their profession. I know their recruiting procedures first hand, because they placed me at my firm 10 years ago!"Susan LaunerOffice Administrator, Hogan Lovells US, LLP
- "Our firm had a need for a part-time assistant at a commercial property we had recently purchased. Joel listened carefully to the requirements of the position and then sent me a wonderful candidate right away. We eventually hired that person permanently and have been very happy with the match up of the candidate’s skill set to our needs. About a year later, we needed Joel and the Hire Options team again when we lost a long-term employee who had been part-time, but that was really because of her longevity and familiarity with the work, so we deemed the position to be “full-time” for a new person. Hire Options came through for us and presented another lovely candidate with the right skill set, who filled the job perfectly. Our latest experience with Joel and the Hire Options team was to help out with some temp staffing needs we have intermittently and yet again they found us a perfect temp person, who we enjoy having and is able to fill our temp needs easily. Overall, our experience with Joel Mendelsohn and Hire Options has been quite good. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for qualified candidates and a smart placement firm."Lark ChristensenGeneral Manager, ZDI, Inc.
- "I have worked with Hire Options for the past 4 years. Hire Options has made a big difference in our recruiting efforts. They have provided us with quality candidates, instant results and great customer service. The group of people within the organization are extremely helpful and positive. They understand [our] culture as well as the different needs among our offices. Our main contacts, Joel Mendelsohn and Mina King are very professional, knowledgeable and continue to work closely with our Firm to ensure positive staffing levels."Melissa D. MatallanaRegional Director, Human Resources & Office Administrator
- “I’ve known Lisa Aronson for over 20 years and worked with Hire Options both as a candidate and employer. They are an institution in Century City and a trusted candidate source for legal administrators.Hire Options does the necessary due diligence and they never fail to bring you the best candidates for your opening.”Melanie MawemaOffice Administrator, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- "I have been using Hire Options for over 12 years. Even though I left the legal industry for the finance industry 8 years ago, I continue to use them. Why? Simply, trust and confidence. I trust that they are always working for my company’s best interests and confident they will always bring me candidates that are not only qualified but fit our firm’s culture. And, if for some reason it doesn’t work out, they will make it right."Vicky BrabantFormerly Chief Administrative Officer, Barrington Associates