It’s All About the People.
Founded in 1997, Hire Options (formerly Legal Option Group/Corporate Option) provides clients and candidates with the highest standards of personal and professional service, helping the legal community with all its administrative needs. That tradition continues with Hire Options, our corporate placement division helping all other corporate industries with their staffing needs.
From Our Clients
- "I have been using Hire Options for over 12 years. Even though I left the legal industry for the finance industry 8 years ago, I continue to use them. Why? Simply, trust and confidence. I trust that they are always working for my company’s best interests and confident they will always bring me candidates that are not only qualified but fit our firm’s culture. And, if for some reason it doesn’t work out, they will make it right."Vicky BrabantChief Administrative Officer, Barrington Associates
- "I have worked with Hire Options for the past 4 years. Hire Options has made a big difference in our recruiting efforts. They have provided us with quality candidates, instant results and great customer service. The group of people within the organization are extremely helpful and positive. They understand [our] culture as well as the different needs among our offices. Our main contacts, Joel Mendelsohn and Mina King are very professional, knowledgeable and continue to work closely with our Firm to ensure positive staffing levels."Melissa D. MatallanaRegional Director, Human Resources & Office Administrator
- "Hire Options is the Rolls Royce of recruiters. One call does it all! No employer ever likes to find a new hire, but if you must, the professionals at LOG "feel your pain" and remedy the situation immediately with either a competent temp or full-time hire."Sandy WilliamsHR Director - Ervin, Cohen & Jessup LLP
- "I have been working with Hire Options for over 10 years now, and they are the best in the business. I put my trust in Joel and Karen, but their entire team is extremely professional and personal, which are key factors in recruiting top notch candidates. The fact that they screen their candidates thoroughly puts them miles above other firms in their profession. I know their recruiting procedures first hand, because they placed me at my firm 10 years ago!"Susan LaunerOffice Administrator, Hogan Lovells US, LLP
- "One important thing that distinguishes Hire Options is their integrity and professionalism. We totally trust their judgment and their instincts when it comes to people!"Louise B. Caplan Director of Administration, Bryan Cave LLP